Monday, October 15, 2007

Creativity at work

My five year old son has become quite creative lately. I feel like he is following in my footsteps. So Saturday afternoon he gets up from rest time in his room and tells me that I don't need to buy him any racetracks because he drew one on his carpet in his room. Drew one? With what, I ask. Crayon, he answers! Are you serious? So I go into his room and sure enough, there is a very large oval drawn in 3 different colors in the middle of his floor! So he got the reprimand about what crayons are to be used for. I did leave it there because I want to take pictures of it before I clean it up. I think it's pretty creative, and I am a little proud of his creativity!

I am busily working on the Stampin' Up! Color swatches. I am making a few extra, so let me know if you want one.

I also am getting ready for our Christmas card shoebox swap. There are a few spots left, but if you want to do it, you'll have to order soon! So let me know!

Have a great week!

No comments: