Monday, November 5, 2007

Lots Going On!

We have been very busy the last couple of weeks. I also was sick with a sinus infection, which slowed me way down. Today I am going to post a bunch of pictures and get caught up here.
First, we finished painting Riley's race car themed room. The paint is Petty (or Dinoco) blue, and it looks really great! We dressed it up with Cars stick-ups, posters and a checkered flag valance in the window. I got him lots of bins for his toys, so he has no more excuses to shove his toys under the bed when he cleans.
Second, we had our second shoebox swap this past weekend. It was a Christmas theme and we had lots of fun and made lots of great cards. Lunch from the Pie Company was oh, so yummy and easy to order! I'll definitely order from them again.
Third, we had a fun Halloween. Riley was Thomas and Tyler was a frog.
Here are the pictures:






No comments: