Friday, February 15, 2008

My Treasures



This week, I had to scrap about my treasures, other than pictures and scrapbooks. I chose my baby books. Mark's mom gave us the Precious Moments album. She gave it as a gift for Riley, but since we had already started one, I saved it. It became Tyler's book when we found out we were having him. It is a way to connect her to Tyler, so it is special. She loved Precious Moments.

The other is the plaque my dad made for us when we got married. Our parents gave it to us at our rehearsal dinner. It is special to me because I remember how proud my parents were to launch us from their quivers. I was also the first Beaman child to be launched.


The template was designed by Kim B and the kit is called Magical Harmony.


This is the Valentine card I sent to grandparents. I took the pictures myself and created the card. The kit was the Love Actually freebie kit posted by several wonderful designers!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

beautiful!!!! Love your challenge LO!