Sunday, March 9, 2008

Challenges I'm Working On




I am participating in several scrapping challenges lately.



This week, my ADSR challenges were to do a layout about myself and to "spill" about something in my life.






Here is my LO about me:



Template by Andrea Gold


Kit by Mesokee: Simplement Mesokee


Frame by Amy Teets


Journaling: These are a few of the things that define me. I realize that I am a multi-dimesional person, and I am proud of the things that make me who I am. March 2008




Here is my "Spill It!" LO:





Template--JillJackScraps



Kit--Vintage Getaway by Theresa Hernandez
Journaling: I am blessed with some wonderful girl friends. Over the years, I have had friends that have come and gone, but I truly believe these three friends are with me for life.
Heather and I came together because we share a passion for crafting and teaching. Our sons are also good buddies and we enjoy talking NASCAR (not many girls can say that). I am sad that Heather will be moving soon, but I know that we will stay in touch.

Stephanie and I met when we were both pregnant. Besides having boys that are the same age, we bonded when we both became stay at home moms. We grew closer as we did Bible studies together and have shared many ups and downs over the last three years. We have developed a passion for digiscrapping and have fun working together. Stephanie challenges me to step out of my comfort zone and try new things, and I am so thankful for that!
Brenna and I met two years ago, and we think we are sisters separated at birth. We have so many things in common! We choose the same clothes, enjoy the same hobbies, had similar childhoods and even think alike. I look to Brenna when I am stumped creatively. She always has a fresh perspective for me!
I thank God daily for my friends. I know that God placed each one of these women in my life to bring out the best in me. I pray that I can also help to bring out the best in each of them.





And lastly, I had to create a timeline for Mrs. Wresh's Challenge this week. I enjoyed reflecting on the highlights in my life and had a great time hunting down old pictures! I have a few more to fill in once I visit my parents this week, but here it is as it is now:

I will post the credits on this one later. I am having some technical difficulties. :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Oh Shelley! I love your timeline! LOVE IT!!!!