Monday, August 11, 2008

Look What's New!

I haven't posted in a long time, but I have a very good reason for posting today!

Today is the first day of the 2008 Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog sales period! And as if that isn't enough, Stampin' Up has unveiled lots of great new goodies and promos in honor of their 20th Anniversary! It is all very exciting. Bear with me, and I will get it all posted here today...
You can click on both images for a link to the readable promotions on my website.
Look at these awesome choices! And, in addition to the product you receive in your starter kit, you also get to choose a free stamp set from the catalog!
When the links to the new catalog and brochures are available, I will post them. There are so many new, exciting things being offered, including new Decor Elements and a die cut machine with exclusive dies! Contact me or visit my website for more information on the new catalog!

No comments: