Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Well, Shame on Me!















I have gone another whole month without posting! No big excuse, just busy!!





I have an exciting stamping class to share this week, as well as pictures of the Shoebox Swap cards. I love seeing what everyone creates! Not one is alike, and they are all wonderful!










First off, I am hosting one last pre-Christmas class. It is a great gift idea I'd had in my head for awhile. I finally sat down to create it today, and I love it! It will be a gift for all the women in my family. Here is a picture of the final product:




Aren't they gorgeous?? I used the small "Welcome" Decor Element on the glass on the front of a 5x7 frame. Then I made the inserts to go in it. I will add a ribbon at the top to hang it. I think mine will hang on the front door or in the entryway.
If you'd like to do the class, here are the details:
Monday, December 15th 10:00am or 7:00pm (or request a "to go" kit)
Cost $15, which must be prepaid by December 5th. Additional sets can be made for $12 and also must be prepaid. Contact me to RSVP.
I will be posting shoebox pics later!
Hey, check out my Stampin' Up website for a great holiday sale!!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

they ARE gorgeous! I can't wait to come make a couple!! Great class Shelley!!