Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Next Stamping Class and Finishing Out Sale-a-Bration








I'm very excited about my next stamping class! I am going to teach you six different watercoloring techniques. Watercoloring has always been a weak area for me, it seems like too much work, and I haven't been impressed with the results. But that all changed when I tried SU's watercolor paper! It's so sturdy! Plus, I am in love with the Pun Fun stamp set, which just screams to be watercolored! It makes very cute mini birthday cards. So, I hope you'll join me for this fun class. If you cannot come, I will offer a to-go kit after the class.


When: Saturday, April 18th 10 am

You'll make: 6 3"x3" cards with envelopes using 6 images from the Pun Fun stamp set.

You'll use: watercolor paper, Blender Pens, Aquapainter, Watercolor Wonder crayons, Watercolor pencils, Stampin' Pastels, Stampin Write markers, Classic ink, and Craft ink.

Cost: for class only $15; for class + Pun Fun stamp set for you to keep $45

RSVP with payment by April 8th



Only 2 days left to Sale-a-Brate! Don't miss out! Contact me before Tuesday if you want to place a qualifying order!

No comments: