Friday, July 3, 2009

Just Released! Stampin' Up's New Catalog!

The 2009-2010 catalog is officially live! It is beautiful and full of great new products and project ideas. You can view the catalog online or contact me to purchase one. They are $5. If you purchase a catalog, you will receive swatches of the 6 new In Colors for free.

I will be having a new catalog preview and a watercoloring class Friday and Saturday, July 24 and 25th from 10:00-12:00. The class is $15 and you must RSVP by July 13th. You will make 6 3"x3" cards using 6 different watercoloring techniques. Plus, I will have a BONUS card for you to make using a brand new hostess set!

Also, Brenna and I will be continuing to do the monthly stamp club. If you are interested in being a part of it, let me know. Stamp club is a great way to gradually build your product stash and have some fun girl time!

No comments: